Hiran De Silva
MBA(USQ, AU), CPA ASA(AU), ACMA(UK), CGMA, AMBCS(UK)
Student Criteria : Only students of Certificate Level, Operational Level and Management Level will be accepted. Self interest to learn is a must.
Study Methods : Highly interactive with realistic targets.
Study Period: 3 Months (Minimum one month)
A finance professional with over 12 years of specialization in accounting, auditing, taxation and strategic financial management. Extensive knowledge on financial modelling, financial analysis, process improvement and deep understanding on multiple financial systems. Worked with multicultural and international business environments mainly in Asia, Europe and USA. Multidiscipline personality with experience on heading departments of Finance, Information Technology (IT), Manufacturing / Trading based Operations and Marketing.
• Certified Practising Accountant (CPA) Australia – Associate member (ASA)
• GST/BAS Taxation Preparation – Reading
• Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), UK – Member (ACMA)
• Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) – Member (CGMA)
• Chartered Institute for IT – British Computer Society (BCS), UK – Member (AMBCS)
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) - University of Southern Queensland (USQ), AU – Completed July 2015
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest finance lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, business strategy lessons for all!
Taking management and organization lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$20|