My training combines business and accounting fundamentals with current and topical issues to not only provide the theory, but how it can relate to an operating business, providing outcomes which set-up for success in the real world.
My training has previously been geared towards professionals who operate within private enterprise, however is suited towards university students and senior high school students.
I am a Chartered Accountant who has worked in private enterprise for the last 8 years, running coaching and financial acumen training for non-finance trained staff.
Previously, I practised in an audit and assurance firm for 7.5 years as I gained my professional qualifications.
- Bachelor of Business (Major in Accounting), Edith Cowan University, Graduated 2002
- Charted Accountant - Qualified 2007
- Certified GAP Partnership 'Complete Skilled Negotiator'
- Human Synergistics Lifestyles Inventory (LSI) – Personal Effectiveness and Leadership Coaching
- Ongoing training to meet CPE hours to continue CA designation
- High degree of proficiency in software packages including: SAP, Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Passionate about professional development and learning and coaching outcomes.
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with business management lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about commerce lessons?
Taking management lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|