Cisco Certified Network Associate (Routing and Switching)
Cisco Certified Network Professional (Routing and switching)
it validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions.
I am doing Master of Information Technology in Computer Networking in Melbourne. I did my Bachelor of engineering in Telecommunication. I am also a Cisco certified network professional and also have a 2 years experience as a technical support engineer in Pakistan.
Rate also depend on the student maturity level and qualification, further if travelling distance too long, than i may charge for travelling.
CCNP – 2016 Routing & Switching (Verification no. (concealed information)89CMWN)
CCNA – 2016 Routing & Switching
Master of Information Technology (Computer networking)
Charles Sturt University In Progress
B.E – Electronics (Majors in Telecommunication) (2009-2013)
PAF-Karachi Institute of Economics and Technology
CGPA 3.0 / 4.0
(2007-2009) Govt. Dehli College. Karachi
(2007) Fayyaz Model School
Organization: United Mobile, Karachi, Pakistan.
Designation: Technical Support Engineer
Date Joined: March 2014 to January 2016
• Responsible for android software design, applications testing and preparing software customization sheets during development process to deliver high performance and quality mobile products within approved timeline.
• Coordinated wit¬h various Chinese vendors for mobile specifications, software features, UI design, hardware issues, and spare parts requirements.
• Troubleshoot all vendor problems and present to management as required.
• Product design & support in bringing the design to mass production. Customizing hand held products as per market and customer needs.
• Maintaining the comprehensive project reports & schedule by monitoring project progress and calculating the time required to resolve technical issues.
• Provide technical support to all customer care centers across Pakistan for software related issues.
• Using different IMEI tools and flashing software to flash Mediatek, Qualcomm, and Spreadtrum phones.
Organization: Fayyaz Model Secondary School, Karachi, Pakistan.
Designation: System Support Engineer
Date Joined: February 2016 to September 2017
• Installing and Configuring computer hardware, operating systems and printers.
• Troubleshooting and diagnosing computer software and network problems.
• Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
• Creating and maintaining documentation.
• LAN troubleshooting and support.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|