I have two systems to teach: First one is focused on the school material already in use by the student, in order to enhance the contents and better prepare them for tests.
The second is based on tailor made classes/themes, focused on long-term learning and connected (or not) with the school contents. It is usually multidisciplinary and discussed with the student prior to the class.
I am a Geographer (University of São Paulo) and a master student in Tourism Management (Erasmus Mundus European Masters in Tourism Management - EMTM), in Hobart at the moment for my Master Thesis. I've worked as a Geography bilingual teacher in Brazil for over 4 years and I have experience with both in class and private classes, with ages ranging from 6 to 17 years old.
My rates are flat, regardless of level, age or location. Classes can be cancelled with no charges at all if done at least 24 hours prior.
- Degree in Geography by University of São Paulo (2015);
- MSc in Tourism Management by EMTM (a consortium between University of Girona, University of Southern Denmark and University of Ljubljana) - To be completed in August, 2018;
- English teacher in Bilingual school - São Paulo - 2012 - 2015;
- Geography and social sciences teacher in Bilingual School - São Paulo - 2014 - 2015;
- Humanities professor at a NGO - São Paulo - 2015.
geography lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest general knowledge lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, geopolitics lessons for all!
Taking citizenship lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$25||$25||Not available|
|5 hours||$115||$115||Not available|
|10 hours||$200||$200||Not available|