I approach the topic with their necessity or requirement for the current phase of the relevant field. I make sure that I cover from history/origin to recent updates, not just the textbook part but the real-life scenario.
I am a biotechnology postgraduate with 4 years of research experience. I have taught diploma and undergrad students (Genetics, crop physiology, and plant breeding) at the university. I also have research experience in biopharmaceutical organization which further widens the array of expertise.
Rates vary according to the level of the student and distance (if more than 5 km).
* A scientist at Dr. Reddy's laboratories (Biopharmaceutical organization) (Sep-16 to Aug-17).
* Research associate at Lambda therapeutic research Ltd. (Clinical research) (Nov-15 to Sep-16).
* Research trainee at Ipca Laboratories Ltd. (Biopharmaceutical organization) (Nov-14 to May-15).
* Guest lecturer at Anand Agriculture University, Vaso campus (Jan-13 to Dec-13)
* Trainee in protein purification lab, R & D division at Intas biopharmaceuticals (2011-12)
biology lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with cellular biology lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about genetics lessons?
Taking molecular biology lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|