I offer one on one lessons that focus on specific study design content. I completed VCE in 2017 and therefore am very familiar with the specific VCAA curriculum. I can also aid in exam preparation and study skills when needed due to my recent experience in the VCE environment.
I have been casually tutoring students in Physics, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematical Methods from the beginning of 2016 to the end of 2017. I am currently professionally tutoring a student in low level maths and will begin formal group tutoring sessions for year 10-12 science students in the upcoming month.
Achievements and Qualifications
- Award for top 5% of cohort in 2015 and 2016
- Atar result of 96.25
- Study scores of 46 in Chemistry, 44 in Physics, 43 in Biology, 42 in Methods and 40
- Responsible service of alcohol certificate
- Working with children check
- completed VCE in 2017 at Our Lady of Mercy College
- studying a bachelor of science at The University of Melbourne in 2018
- Volunteered at Vasey House for 8 weeks in November, 2014
- Volunteered at the Bell Bardia food service during 2017
- Volunteered at the Broadmeadows detention centre in 2017 - Worked in Bakers Delight Greensborough from 2014 to present: experience with cash
registers, customer service and communication skills
- 2 year experience of informal tutoring in chemistry, physics, biology and mathematical methods
- 3 months experience of formal tutoring in low level maths
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest trigonometry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||$175||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||$350||Not available|