My approach to teaching English is by giving students a coherent and engaging structure through which they can complete their work.
By teaching you how to write consistently engaging introductions, concisely argue your point during body paragraphs, and how to satisfyingly conclude your essays
I am a graduate student, with completed qualifications in Philosophy and Politics. I got the highest A-Level English marks in my cohort of more than five hundred students while in High School, and was also an award winning debater and drama student.
At university, I won prizes for my work as a student journalist, eventually becoming editor of our campus magazine, all while maintaining A level grades in my academic subjects.
- Top in cohort for A-Level English (Maintained over two years)
- Award Winning Debater (Captained team that reached New Zealand High School national finals)
- Won similar prizes for achievements in Classics and History
- Maintained "A" Grades in multiple subjects.
- Extensive experience as a student journalist, including editing campus paper.
school english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with literature lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about test prep lessons?
Taking poetry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$30|