My lessons are aimed at those with beginner to intermediate level music theory knowledge. I assess what previous knowledge the student has to plan out appropriate direction for future lessons. These lessons will generally involve revision of previous concepts, teaching of new concepts and then implementing the concepts in practice.
I am a Bachelor of Music (Performance) student at the ANU and have been playing flute for 12 years. I am currently receiving High Distinctions in my Music Theory & Aural Skills course, as well as my Performance course. I am extremely passionate about music and music education and would love to help you out!
- Distinctions in my Trinity College of London Grade 7 and Grade 8 Performance Exams
- received my Associate of Trinity College London (ATCL) diploma in 2015
- Band 6 in HSC Music 1 - first in course
- awarded the Kym Schneider Memorial Award for Vocal 2016 and Ray Dart Perpetual Award for Music Appreciation and Understanding 2016
- 2018 Sydney Symphony Orchestra Young Ambassador
- Member of the Macquarie Symphony Orchestra
- received the Whitworth-Roach Scholarship for Excellence in Performance at the ANU
- received High Distinctions in Music Theory & Aural Skills in Semester 1 with the ANU
music reading lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest singing lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, music theory lessons for all!
Taking flute lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$45||$40|
|5 hours||Not available||$200||$200|
|10 hours||Not available||$400||$400|