Whether you are a beginner or have been learning for a long time, I teach English from a phonetic understanding, so the student learns how to speak clearly and beautifully, the English language. I enjoy working on conversational practice, as well as improved reading habits. I have experience in class sizes from 15-25 students; and also have tutored to private students. I can include nursery ryhmes and games, as well as formal grammar and conversational classes. And I assist to improve a students confidence for IELTS tests.
I have been teaching English in Thailand and Taiwan (three Private schools, plus gave lessons to many private students over that time as well) and have worked with 2nd-language students in UAE for 3.5 years. I have a BA (Music; Screen Production), and a TESOL III qualification with a total of five-years of teaching experience (Kindergarten babies right through to Adults).
Lessons must be kept as consecutive - one lesson missed is counted as one lesson paid unless student is proven to be in hospital.
Personal Profile - Bio
*I am an experienced native-speaking English TESOL III Teacher (5 years in private schools).
*Additional skills and experience are varied and extensive: a long history within the Arts (Stage, Film & Music), office and administrative sectors, sales, marketing and teaching (Film & Photography).
Professional Work Experience
TESOL III English Teacher
- Thailand: Attaphiwat Private School, Samut Sakon April 2018 to March 2019
Kindergarten K1, 2, 3; Primary 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Thailand: Love Language Academy, Samut Sakon April 2018 to March 2019
Private students K1- Adult
- Taiwan: Rebecca Language School - 5 mths
- ADVETI Vocation Campus (as part of being a 2nd language teacher within Arabic curriculum) - 3.5 yrs
- Prac.Teaching - 150 hours with 12 hours [Canadian Standard]
- Bachelor of Arts (Screen Production/Music), Griffith University QLD (2008)
- Certificate III in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) Teach International (Completed: 2011)
esl (english) lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - english lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about vocabulary - english lessons?
Taking written comprehension - english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$40||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||$200||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||$390||$250|