My teaching method is based on standards derived from functional linguistics. I believe that language is a source of making meanings in order to achieve certain functions used in real life situations. I also use ICT effectively in my teaching.
I am an experienced teacher, Arabic native with advanced level in English. I have been teaching for about 20 years in schools and privately. I hold a PhD in education majoring in curriculum and instruction with concentration on language teaching.
I started teaching on 11/09/1999
- PhD in Education, Curriculum and Teaching Methods with Excellent Grade with First Honors and GPA of 4.96, 2016
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Teaching Methods (Concentration of Teaching English) with excellent grade and GPA 4.70, 2008
- Bachelor of Arts and Education, English Language with Excellent Grade, Second Honors, and GPA 4.61, 1999
- Certificate of completion of the requirements of the professional development program "experiences" from Monash University, Australia, March to September 2017
- Certificate of completion of advanced level in English at Monash College, Australia 2017
Interests: Teaching Arabic to non-native speakers, design of language teaching
arabic lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with accent reduction - arabic lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about vocabulary - arabic lessons?
Taking oral expression - arabic lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|