I love myths, ancient stories and folklore . I love to create new images by drawing on traditional designs, both in painting and in illustration. I try to be a creative person and am always interested in learning new skills and gaining experiences.I believe to pure art in any time for any age. Do you like art? I love too. So we have a same habit. Just bring a pen and paper, I will help you to draw anything that you like. We can make together our time more green or blue or...any colour you like. All of colours are wonderful.Techniques I have used:Acrylic, Paper mache, Oil colour, Ecoline, Scratchboard, Working with clay
I am an illustrator.My background has been varied throughout my time working for businesses in broadcasting, rug textiles, publishing and graphic design. Painting on objects such as carved spoons, ceramics and moulded clay usually within themes of old folktales and legend. My work has been exhibited at art galleries, made available through art shops and distributed online. I completed an undergraduate degree at Rug University and a Masters of illustration at Art and Architecture University. It was whilst studying I developed a particular interest in wood sculpture and painting. I have a fondness for working with pottery painting under the glaze to produce colourful depictions of ancient history. For me I have always thought that art makes life come alive through ways of seeing. Through-out my vocation I have drawn inspiration from stories and antiquity to produce works that invite these stories into contemporary setting.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
• 2015 Master of Fine Arts: Faculty of Arts and Architectural Illustration
Azad University Central Tehran Branch MFA
Faculty of Arts and Architectural Illustration
• 2014 Associate's Degree: Animation, Tehran Institute of Technology (TiT)
• 2007 Bachelor's Degree: Rug Designer
University of Sistan and Baluchestan
2011-2014 Photography of machine carpets/kid carpet& modern carpet.
2009-2010 working as a photography assistant in Blue butterfly photo studio.
2007-2009 Cooperation with provincial television productions as photographer.
.ITPCo. (Entesharat Fanni Iran) is an Iranian publisher established in 1981, Tehran, IRAN
• Illustration of the Book(Pallas, 2015).
• Illustration of the Book( Island Under Water, 2016).
• Illustration of the Book ( The Day the Lion was Angry, 2016).
• Illustration of the Book(Tongue of Garbage, 2016).
Freelance Rug Designer
2006-2018 Designer of handmade carpets.
2011-2014 Designing more than 250 carpets for machine production.
ACTIVITIES & HONORS
• Group Exhibitions:
• 2018 TASF 2018 art AWARD-pop up gallery-Fremantle-Perth
• 2017 Tooma art group exhibition(the centrality of Iran’s wildlife)
• 2017 38 illustrators, 138 books in praise of life and the world, The House of Artists of Iran, Tehran
• 2015 New Generation,Ilustration Exhibition,Maryam Gallery, Tehran
• 2015 The Afdesta announcement and Illustration Exhibition, Shiraz
• 2015 Illustration Exhibition, Sobhan gallery, Tehran
• 2014 Charity sale in support of rare diseases patients which was held, Milad tower, Tehran
• 2013 COLOR Spray group, illustration exhibition, Shahid Gallery, Tehran
• 2006 Volumes of Students in Handicrafts , Sistan and Baluchestan University, Zahedan
• 2004 Carpet design exhibition (Selected pavilion),Tabriz
• 2004 Carpet Design Exhibition, sistan and baluchestan university, Zahedan
• Solo Exhibition:
• 2017 online exhibition, wonderland illustration group, Iran
• 2013 illustration exhibition, color spray, Toranj gallery, Tehran
• 2015 choosen as third place, Shamseh Graffic Festival, Tehran
• 2014 Graduated from Raissi Cinematic Educational Institue(Dubbing Unit)
• 2007 Designer and Artistic Director of Mural Painting in Tehran Teacher's Park
• 2008 Supervisor of handmade carpet workshops
• 2006 nominated in the 2nd festival of the design and image in the fars handmade arts, Shiraz
• 2006 Selected design and implementation of the decor at the Zahedan Water Scouts Festival
drawing lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with painting lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about acrylic painting lessons?
Taking illustration lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$26||$18|
|5 hours||Not available||$56||$90|
|10 hours||Not available||$94||$180|