My teaching methodology is to create realistic, timeframe, achievable goals for students. Including keep the lessons real, they are able to accept it and relay the examples with their daily lives. I strongly believe in building individuals independence, to be able to build their confidence that they will be able to achieve high results. In addition, teaching or tutoring should be fun, so create games for them in order for them to be attached to the learning sessions, and enjoy them. Moreover, using multimedia techniques, to encourage them to use their creative minds would also make them feel valuable to the overall outcome of the teaching or tutoring sessions.
I am currently studying cert III in Early Education, however I have a bachelor degree in Maths and have extensive years of experience as a teacher and in giving tutoring lessons targeting individuals and/or groups.
My aim in providing tutoring for students to assist them to develop and enhance their mathematical and or language ability, allowing them to progress through their school education with great marks and confidence to ultimately deliver high expected results and success.
96 Travers Street, Moorebank NSW 2170
T: 04 22 257 711
E: (concealed information)
A devoted and professional Childcare Worker with the ability to connect with children of all ages. Passionate about the childcare industry and helping children develop their social, emotional, intellectual and motor skills.
I am a caring, hardworking and an enthusiastic childcare professional with strong communication and organisational skills. Currently looking for a childcare role on casual basis to continue to build upon my knowledge and experience.
Cert III in Early Childhood Education and Care
TAFE Bankstown 2019
Bachelor degree in Mathematics
American University of Beirut – 2019
• Assist the professor in preparing quality lectures to be delivered to university students;
• Mark students’ assignments;
• Assist students with relevant inquiries;
• Conduct lectures, tutorials, workshops, practical classes, demonstrations, field excursions, clinical sessions and other appropriate learning activities as required
High School Teacher – Maths
Lebanese American School - 2018
• Actively instruct students;
• Create lesson plans;
• Assign and correct homework;
• Manage students in the classroom;
• Communicate with parents;
• Help students prepare for standardized testing;
Call Centre Representative (Casual)
Hospitality – 2016
• Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner;
• Follow call center “scripts” when handling different orders;
• Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions;
Other Skills and Qualifications
• Working with Children Check
• First Aid Certificate (TAFE)
• Advanced Microsoft Office
Sports, listening to music
Available on request.
arabic lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with accent reduction - arabic lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about vocabulary - arabic lessons?
Taking oral expression - arabic lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|