These lessons will prepare you with what you'll need in the real world, Help you to critique your own artwork and develop your skills.
I want to teach the person not just the coursework. For example...
- Do you want to be an Illustrator or Concept artist?
- Do you want to learn Photoshop for digital painting and graphic design?
- Are you a Primary/High school student interested in comic book creation, Art and Illustration but you need to be critiqued and taught more advanced skills?
- Are you looking to move into the Interactive Entertainment field such as Animation or game development but are unsure on what is required?
- Do you want to learn the theoretical side of Animation and the skills involved in the course?
- Are you trying to find your art style or create professional and appealing artwork?
- Are you an untrained creative who's looking for some constructive criticism?
- Are you unsure of your strengths and weaknesses and want to develop them, and turn your weaknesses into strengths
I'm your man!
Geared more for beginners and students looking to move into a certain field or develop their skills further. Ill help you understand anatomy, composition, animation, theoretical animation, professional trends, colour theory and art theory.
I want my students to develop their own observations and skills through the medium, by the end they will know how to make a drawing emote, tell a story, look professional and appealing and how to analyse and critique your own artwork.
I graduated my Bachelors Degree in Interactive Entertainment majoring in Animation in January of 2014.
It was a tough course, only 3 out of 36 students graduated that year. I helped other students, tutoring as much as I could while at University. Since then I have worked in graphics design, illustration for video games, illustrations for board games and have created comic book strips for film and page.
I haven't tutored since University but I have developed my skills and got some real world working knowledge that I think could help students in Perth specifically.
$10 travel charge for any distance over 20 kms.
Cancellations may be non-refundable, due to bookings and hours put in before I see the student developing the weekly study plan.
Year 12 graduate (2007)
Bachelor of Interactive Entertainment - Majoring in animation (2014)
Intermediate knowledge of creative media
Expert knowledge of Photoshop
Expert Knowledge of Traditional Art
Intermediate knowledge of Creative writing for arts
4 Years of personal professional growth and developing my abilities in the industry.
Great guy easy to get along with, will make learning fun!
Jimmy is an awesome artist who produces high quality of work in all forms of art. From hand draw cartoons to realistic photoshop artwork - jimmy can do it all.
Jimmy has a friendly and upbeat approach to teaching. He has an easy-going nature which will put his students at ease. He has brilliant ideas to help inspire his students to improve their skills and help encourage their creativity.
drawing lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with cartooning lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about comic strips lessons?
Taking manga lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$40||$40||Not available|
|5 hours||$185||$185||Not available|
|10 hours||$375||$375||Not available|