I am straight to the point as a coach. I don't like to mess around. I have a major focus on voice and connection to text. I work with Linklater and Cicely Berry exercises. I prefer students to come to class prepared with their work ready to go and to not be afraid to be pushed beyond what they think they can achieve. Acting is about discipline.
I am an Actor, Director and Clown. I am a graduate of USQ and I have a Bachelor of Theatre Arts (Acting). I have taught dialects, clown and acting in Australia and the Uk. I have taught many excellent pupils who have gone on to work on major films and drama schools.
- Lecturer (Dialect Coach) - New York Film Academy 2013- 2015
- Casual Voice Lecturer - USQ
- Clown Master - Lady Marlene's School of Arts
- Acting Coach previously with Fame, Brisbane Arts Theatre, Brisbane Youth Theatre, Davidia Lind School of Dance
- Director - The Importance of Being Earnest, Dating Dingleberries, Willy's Wicked Little Love Bits and many more...
acting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|