I teach every student using a method that suits them most. Everyone learns differently and has their own preferred methods of learning. I would first like to see how much the student knows so I can get a rough idea on where to begin. Then I go from there and try best to teach a class with passion and patience.
I am an international student in Sydney from Malaysia. I have experience in teaching Mathematics, English and Piano to kids age 3-16. I have also been in a choir, done acting, dancing and comedy shows. I would say that my students had a lot of fun and learned to be independent under my guidance.
- did the Grade 8 ABRSM (London Board) exam
- been in choir competitions overseas
- did the Trinity exam for Choir with a distinction
- taught English and Mathematics in Kumon for 3 years
- taught kids from age 4-16 and had the privilege of teaching kids with special needs
piano lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$45||Not available|