I am very passionate about learning and I aim to always create an environment with students that allows them to feel confident and motivated towards the content being learned. Whether they excel at English or not is irrelevant to me, I am only here to support and provoke learning.
Despite being half-way through a programming degree at Monash, I have been teaching and tutoring English since before i finished high school.
I have experience in tutoring more then twenty students in English and in particular essay/analytical writing.
Additionally i have over a years experience as a teacher's aid and take no issue tutoring/teaching students in a group.
Have no problem with my first encounters being a cost-free introduction type deal, as i believe the foundation of learning between a tutor and a student is building trust and genuine friendship.
Also having knowledge of the student's content prior to the first real tutoring session is helpful and dramatically increases the effectiveness of the first session.
- Year 12 Graduation including a 19.2/20 raw subject score for English Studies (highest of the cohort)
- More then a year of teacher's aid work helping and teaching struggling students in small groups
- 2nd Year Monash IT Student
- Previous tutoring experience both private and commercial
- Working with children card/National Police Check available
Please enquire further for a full CV and references!
literature lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with writing lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about year 12 exam preparation lessons?
Taking literacy lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|